TechTips & FAQs
- TechTip: Auto Thresholding
- TechTip: Cheetah DAS Time Window Features
- TechTip: Analog vs. Digital
- TechTip: The HS-16-mux Multiplexing Headstage
- TechTip: PoE (Power Over Ethernet) Injectors
- TechTip: Monitor and Control Acquisition with MATLAB using NetCom
- FAQ: Why won't Cheetah Software start?
- FAQ: When should I upgrade Cheetah?
- FAQ: Why does Cheetah capture multiple spikes in a single spike record?
- FAQ: What is NetCom
- FAQ: How do I use the MEX files?
- FAQ: What systems will Import/Export MEX files work with?
- FAQ: At what frequency is the TTL port sampled?
- FAQ: What is the purpose of multiple ground connections on EIB’s?
- FAQ: Does it matter which direction I insert the electrode wire and the pins on an EIB?
- FAQ: How do I fix Cheetah 32 setup issues after installing DT3010 and DIO-24 card or after upgrading Cheetah Software?
- FAQ: How can I utilize all A/D channels of a HS-36 on a Cheetah32 ERP-27?