- The Bridge Board will be connected with the 4 screws located on the bottom of the FreeLynx on the pivot arms. Remove these four screws. If a 64 channel AFE is already installed, remove the screws holding this on.
- The image below is a 4-port Bridge Board, 1-port is also available. This connects to the AFE Interface on the bottom of the FreeLynx.
- After the bridgeboard is connected to the AFE interface, you will want to also snap on the white plastic spacer with the 4 port slots machined out. The screws will go through the spacer and bridgeboard to connect to the pivot arms.
- After the screws are connected you will want to connect the tether(s). The Tethers will just snap on the ports connector. Take note of the Port numbers and orientation. Connections must be made starting at port 1. The tethers must point towards the battery connection of the FreeLynx.
- Once the tethers are connected you will then snap the plastic retention cover over the tether connector.
Please sign in to leave a comment.